- Tangerine Cranberry 1 cup sugar to 3/4 gallon
- great flavor, a little sweet, did not need simple syrup in drink mix
- lots of orange, subtle cranberry, little sweet
- very good, mild, lots of flavor, great with cranberry juice
- PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur eat your heart out, much better flavors and intense
- AMAZING, our favorite, not sharing
- Incredible with anything, mixes well with desserts, does not even smell like alcohol, straight tastes like cough syrup, needs less sugar in our opinion
- Very good, used in baking and my favorite!
1 gallon 40%Vodka, 3 Granny Smith apples, 3 Winter Banana, no sugar still infusing.