Friday, November 15, 2013

What to make with one banana? GF Donuts!



April’s Sour Cream Donuts (Gluten Free)

Makes 6 and uses 1 banana, I often have one bad one and I like to have a go to recipe to fall back on. I played with the ingredients till I achieved the preferred texture . You could use applesauce in place of banana.

I got my 6 piece Norpro donut pan at Prepared pantry in Idaho and use it often! I also purchase my potato flour there. Great store by the way!

Ingredients
¾ cup sugar
1 egg
½ cup sour cream or greek yogurt
1 banana
1 tsp soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup GF flour blend or (1 cup regular flour and not oat flour)
½ cup oat flour
Nuts optional, ¼ cup

Mix sugar, eggs, and sour cream. Add crushed banana. Add dry ingredients, mix well. Add nuts. Bake in greased donut pan at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Donut will be firm to touch and brown on sides, not top. I frosted these with a powdered sugar glaze, great plain too.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment