Monday, October 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces “Pink” Photo Challenge

I dedicate this week to my mom and mom in law who are both surviviors! This picture of my mom and Paisley is so special considering we are so lucky to have her here with us. The pink glasses are priceless! I will never forget the morning she phoned me and said she had a old fashioned marble size lump and her doctor said to watch it! I phoned a surgeon and had her in the very same week and a diagnosis! It was a very aggressive breast cancer and they were able to do surgery, chemo and rad. The last six years are such a blur. Not for my mom, she has been through it all. Way to be the best mom and survivor I know. She thanks Jesus and so do we. Love you mama.   http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=9272302&fr_id=22257&pg=personal

October is breast cancer awareness month, take time to stop by and look at all the great pink photos at I Love faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment