Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pictures, Frosty's, Donuts




Yesterday Nicholas had his 6 year pictures taken at Hymas Image, Evelyn set up a fishing/pond scene. I am going to have a hard time picking from the 100+ pictures she took. She always does a wonderful job. I will have to take daddy to help sort them down, he is really good at it. After, we took Grandma to Jefferson Lake. It was so fun, had a picnic and took lots of pictures. I loved it. We stopped at Wendy's on the way home for a gf frosty. It was a wonderful treat. Today after swimming we stopped at Bakers dozen for donuts. Nicholas had a knickinak donut and mom and I had a fritter. Paisley had a cake. Too good....almost heavenly. We delivered some to daddy at work too. The donut shop is next to where there used to be the best scrapbooking store. It was called Scrap Coop....Paisley looked at the empty store and said where is the crap poop! We all cracked up and got the hysterics for a couple minutes. It has been a good laugh today!)

1 comment:

  1. April, I'm such a bad friend. I didn't even know you had a blog. Now you're stuck with my comments. What Paisley said was hilarious!! You're an awesome photographer. Those picts you got of Nic and Paisley are great!

    ReplyDelete