Monday, June 8, 2009

A wonderful husband

I had the opportunity to attend Time Out for Women with some of my wonderful friends in Pocatello. We stayed in the Holiday Inn....a bit scary especially after the light went out! the lock on the door clicked...no kidding.We called the desk and a scary man came to assist us. All we cared was there was no serial killer in our room. 4 Grown women slept with the bathroom light on. The reason I was telling you this is I came home to a spotless house, laundry started, gazebo put up, dinner planned and kids happy. It was wonderful. We went to church and that was great too. The kids each moved up to new classes. Paisley has Jo and he is great and Nicholas has Bill. The happiest man in our church with a true love for Jesus. Nicholas loves him.! Sunday we worked in the yard and garden for 7 hours and the garden is in. We put weed guard down this year and started most of the veges inside. We are excited to see it grow. Thank you Honey for making my weekend so wonderful! I love You.

1 comment:

  1. That was soooo scary. I can't believe we slept with the light on. Hahaha. I am so glad that you were able to go. It was so much fun. We definately need to do it again.

    ReplyDelete