April's Delicious Gluten-Free Pancakes
|This is a great way to use your flours. It is more economical than the mixes and tastes great. ENJOY!|
- 1 cup Aprils gluten free flour blend
- 1/3 cup clear jel
- 4 tablespoons dry buttermilk powder
- 15 drops vanilla creme stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups water or i like to use seltzer or club soda
- In a bowl, mix or sift together the rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, dry buttermilk powder, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum. Stir eggs, water, and oil until well blended and add to dry and stir till few lumps remain.
- Heat a large, well-oiled skillet or griddle over medium high heat. 350' Spoon batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip, and continue cooking until golden brown on bottom. Serve immediately with condiments of your choice.